Types of personal data collected
The personal data that can be collected on the Site are as follows:
Cookies: Cookies are used, in the context of Site usage, to collect certain information (in particular, your IP address, information relating to the computer used for navigation, the mode of connection, the type and the browser version, the operating system and other technical identifiers or the URL of the connections, including the date and time, and the content accessed). You have the option to disable Cookies from your browser settings.
Usage of personal data collected
The uses of your personal data are mainly as follows:
- Access and usage of the site
- Verification and authentication of your data
- Optimization of the layout and operation of the site
- Customer relations management
Period of conservation of your data
Your personal information is kept for a period of time that cannot exceed 3 years unless:
- You exercise, under the conditions set out below, one of the rights granted to you by law.
- A longer conservation period is permitted or imposed under a legal or regulatory provision
Protecting your data
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to employees and staff of Colbert Innovation, who are qualified by reason of their duties and are bound by a confidentiality agreement. However, the collected data may possibly be communicated to subcontractors who are contractually responsible for the execution of the tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and its services as well as for the proper customer relations management, without requiring your express authorization. It is specified that, in the context of the performance of their services, the subcontractors have only limited access to your data and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on the subject of the protection of personal data. Apart from the cases stated above, Colbert Innovation undertakes not to sell, rent, assign or give access to third parties to your data without your prior consent, unless constrained by a legitimate reason (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercising the rights of the defense, etc.).
Your rights concerning your data
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular, the law No. 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 modified relative to computation, files, and freedoms, and the European regulation No. 2016/679/UE of April 27th, 2016 (applicable as of May 25th, 2018), you have the following rights:
- Exercising your right of access, in order to know the personal data that concern you.
- Exercising your right to rectification and withdrawal of your data.
- Requesting the update of your data, if these are inaccurate.
- Requesting the portability or deletion of your data.
- Requesting the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Opposing, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data.
- Opposing or withdrawing your consent to the use, by our services, of your contact details.
This right remains valid so long as the information about you has been transmitted directly by you or by third party partners with whom you have communicated (in this case, it will be necessary to click on the unsubscribe links provided in our SMS or e-mails, or contact us in the conditions below).
These different rights must be exercised directly by email at the following address: email@example.com.
During the consultation of the Site, Cookies are deposited on your computer or mobile device.
A cookie contains information posted to your device by the server of the visited site. Some parts of the Site may not be functional without the acceptance of cookies by the user.
The information collected by these means will only be used to track the volume, type, and configuration of traffic using this site, in order to further develop the design and layout, and for other administrative and planning purposes, and more generally to improve our service.
This information will not, unless agreed by you, be kept for more than 13 months.
You have the option to disable Cookies from your browser settings.